Twin Springs Medical Center is seeking a compassionate, confident, enterprising Certified Nurse Midwife to join our growing practice. Our two practice locations provide a diverse job opportunity in urban, rural, and Amish communities.
Skills and Knowledge
- A nurse midwife candidate must be skilled in providing full scope midwifery practice including: gynecological, antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum, and newborn care.
- Is deeply committed to developing trusting relationships with individual women throughout their life-span.
- Embodies knowledge of midwifery theory, procedure and standards.
- Offers informed consent and evidence-based patient care.
- Works independently but also enjoys working collaboratively with a team, has excellent communication/EMR skills, and takes pleasure in promoting family centered, culturally sensitive care to all patient backgrounds.
- Maintains collegiate relationships with adjunct healthcare providers in the affiliate level I hospital and Birth Center.
- Minimum Requirement
- Completion of an approved nurse-midwife educational program recognized by the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
- Certified by the American Midwifery Certification Board.
- Current Ohio Advanced Practice Registered Nurse license with prescriptive authority.
- BLS and NRP certifications.
- New graduates considered with previous Labor/Delivery nursing experience.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Malpractice insurance is provided.
- Paid time off allowances.
- Annual continuing education stipend.
Interested candidates may forward CV to Jodi Swihart, MSN,APRN-CNP